Who we are
The website address is letsplayvienna.org.
It is operated by Let´s Play – Verein zur Integration und Inklusion von Flüchtlingen durch gemeinsame Spiel- und Freizeitaktivitäten, an association (Verein) registered in Austria.
You may contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect?
Automatic collection of information
Our server automatically produces access log files, as is standard practice. This data includes information such as your device’s IP address and location, browser and device name and version, operating system type and version and the pages you visited.
Information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding the usage and traffic of the website. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
Information we collect
We collect the following information:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number).
- Information regarding volunteering (such as times you are willing to volunteer with us, skills you shared with us, etc.)
- Information regarding donations (such as donation amounts, time of donations, etc.)
- Information about work done (such as volunteering times and places, schedules of volunteering, etc.) – this item is only relevant for active volunteers.
How do we collect your data?
Except for the data which is automatically collected in the server logs (see “Automatic collection of information”), we only collect data which you choose to provide:
- When you contact us.
- When you donate to us.
- When you fill our “volunteer with us” form.
- When you are an active volunteer.
How will we use your data?
We only use your data for the purpose you provided it:
- When you contact us, the data you provided will only be used to respond to your inquiry.
- When you donate to us, the data you provided will only be used to process your donation and for our accounting records.
- When you fill a “volunteer with us” form, the data you provided will only be used to offer you a volunteering opportunity.
- When you are an active volunteer, data you provide will be used for scheduling, compliance and maintaining the safety of the centers we operate in.
How long we retain your data
|Type of data
|up to 6 months
|Volunteer with us form
|up to 6 months
|Personal Information may appear in account statements, which must be kept, based on law, for 7 years.
|Recurring donation through Stripe
|7 years after the last donation
|Personal Information (e.g., name and email) may remain in some accounting records for up to 7 years after the last donation.
|For compliance and safety of the centers we operate in, data you provide when you are an active volunteer will be kept for up to 2 years from the activity date.
What rights you have over your data
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. This does not include any data we are obliged to process for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data. This does not include any data we are obliged to process for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to contact us
For any privacy related question you can contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.